Brokaw FFA Chapter House
In 1941, members of the Future Farmers of America
gathered stones and built this native stone structure
adjacent to the Clarinda High School located at Garfield and 16th Street.
When the High School was razed,
the Brokaw FFA building was moved to its present site
just south of our Main Building.
It currently houses local agricultural historical items and artifacts
and is available for rentals.
The floor has recently been painted and sealed.
The interior and exterior walls have been sealed.
The sign at the entrance has been restored
courtesy of Circle C Signs.
The Brokaw FFA building features
a kitchenette and seven round tables with chairs
and is available for private parties, such as reunions,
family gatherings and meetings, from April through October.
The donation for daily use is $45.00.
Contact the Museum in advance for building reservation.